Made to Last Custom Homes is a growing residential construction company, located in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, BC. Our company has been in operation since 2011, and primarily builds quality custom homes. We have positions available for a number of roles, including hard-working labourers, apprentices, experienced carpentry workers, lead hand carpenters, and project managers. We are seeking full-time workers, but are willing to consider part-time or short-term applicants as well.
WHO YOU ARE
Our company is looking for focused and hard-working individuals to join our team. You are able to lead a small team or work independently on smaller projects.
Made to Last emphasizes a detail-oriented approach to building, and we are looking for an individual who is eager to strive for excellence. We celebrate healthy relationships, and we expect positive and gracious communication with all our clients and subcontractors, and within our team.
Made to Last prides itself in employing people of high character. You are an individual who has an exceptional work ethic. You practice humility, are teachable, and take initiative.
- Hours: Generally seeking full-time workers, but open to part-time workers. Our projects usually operate Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Compensation: Dependent on position and experience. Made to Last offers a 50% contribution toward a benefits package for full-time permanent employees.
- Desired Job Start: As soon as possible/reasonable, and ongoing for the right candidates.
- Vehicle: Workers will need to have a personal vehicle for getting to job sites. Work travel will generally not be reimbursed but should be recorded and claimed as a deduction from income taxes.
- Location: Successful candidates will be expected to live within the Cowichan Valley.
Please submit resumes via email for consideration.
Applicants must speak English fluently and be legally entitled to work in Canada in order to be considered.