CURRENTLY HIRING EXTERIOR SIDING CONTRACTOR OR CARPENTER
Made to Last Custom Homes is looking to hire an Exterior Siding Contractor or Carpenter! We are looking for carpenters or subcontractors with experience in residential Exterior Siding. Share the news or contact us today to learn more.
WHO YOU ARE
Our company is looking for focused and hard-working individuals to join our team. We are seeking experienced journeymen carpenters. You are able to lead a small team or work independently on smaller projects.
Made to Last emphasizes a detail-oriented approach to building, and we are looking for an individual who is eager to strive for excellence. We celebrate healthy relationships, and we expect positive and gracious communication with all our clients and subcontractors, and within our team.
Made to Last prides itself in employing people of high character. You are an individual who has an exceptional work ethic. You practice humility, are teachable, and take initiative.
- Hours: Generally seeking full-time workers, but open to part-time workers. Our projects usually operate Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Compensation: Dependent on position and experience. Made to Last offers a 50% contribution toward a benefits package for full-time permanent employees.
- Desired Job Start: As soon as possible/reasonable, and ongoing for the right candidates.
- Vehicle: Workers will need to have a personal vehicle for getting to job sites. Work travel will generally not be reimbursed but should be recorded and claimed as a deduction from income taxes.
- Location: Successful candidates will be expected to live within the Cowichan Valley.
For further information on the company and the opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from an experienced Exterior Siding Contractor or Carpenter about this exciting opportunity.
Please submit resumes via email for consideration.
Applicants must speak English fluently and be legally entitled to work in Canada in order to be considered.