CURRENTLY HIRING CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
Made to Last Custom Homes is looking to hire construction workers! We have positions available for a number of roles, including lead hand carpenter, carpenter, and labourer. Share the news or contact us today to learn more.
WHO YOU ARE
Our company is looking for focused and hard-working individuals to join our team. We are seeking experienced journeymen carpenters. You are able to lead a small team, or work independently on smaller projects. We are also seeking experienced construction workers and inexperienced labourers.
Made to Last emphasizes a detail-oriented approach to building, and we are looking for an individual who is eager to strive for excellence. We celebrate healthy relationships, and we expect positive and gracious communication with all our clients and subcontractors, and within our team.
Made to Last prides itself in employing people of high character. You are an individual who has exceptional work ethic. You practice humility, are teachable, and take initiative.
- Hours: Generally seeking full-time workers, but open to part-time workers. Our projects usually operate Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Compensation: Dependent on position and experience. Made to Last offers a 50% contribution toward a benefit package for full-time permanent employees.
- Desired Job Start: As soon as possible/reasonable, and ongoing for the right candidates.
- Vehicle: Workers will need to have a personal vehicle for getting to job sites. Work travel will generally not be reimbursed, but should be recorded and claimed as a deduction from income taxes.
- Location: Successful candidates will be expected to live within the Cowichan Valley.
Please submit resumes via email for consideration.
Applicants must speak English fluently and be legally entitled to work in Canada in order to be considered.